Brew King/Queen Contest
For 38 seasons men and women have enjoyed a tall ale at the Texas Renaissance Festival and toasted to the past, present, and future!
Memories created and lost, friends made and late nights have graced us all. But one thing has always been missing....
A King...A Queen ... A King or Queen of Ale ... A Royalty of all the ale consumed at the Texas Renaissance Festival.
Well... it is time to crown
A King or Queen of Brews
at the Texas Renaissance Festival!
Submit your entries for the new Marzen-Oktoberfest beer that will be created by Brigadoon Brewery.
Contest begins January 21st, 2013!
Entries will be accepted through February 22nd at 4pm, Kingdom Time (CST).
5 names will be chosen from the entries by the Royal Court and fan voting will begin on February 25th and the winner will be announced March 1st!
Winner will receive the following:
- Assist in brewing the Marzen-Oktoberfest beer that will be tapped on opening weekend. Brewing will occur March 16th starting at 9:00 am and last until 4:00 pm.
- Brigadoon Brewery T-Shirt
- Wooden Mug from Deep South Barrels
- Brewmaster for the Day Certificate
- Commemorative picture
- Snacks, meal, water, and beer during the brewing session
- Brewing education
- Brigadoon Brewery and TRF Koozies
- Brigadoon Brewery Pint Glass
- Four Tickets to opening day weekend
- Winner will be on The Globe Stage to assist with the tapping of the keg on Opening Weekend.
- Commemorative bottle of the Oktoberfest beer to take home on opening day. (Brigadoon will produce a very limited small run of the Oktoberfest beer in bottles. Less than a case will be produced.)
- Title of King or Queen of Brews at the Texas Renaissance Festival